French C1.1 - 1st semester
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Raquel Alves da Silva
Weekly - 4
Total - Available soon
DOLLEZ,C. et alii (2010) : Alter Ego C1. Paris, Hachette-FLE
CAPELLE, Guy, (2016), Communiquer à l´écrit - niveau perfectionnement, Clé International, Paris
CAUSA, M et MÈGRE, B (2009) : Production écrite NIVEAUX C1 / C2 du Cadre européen de référence, Didier, Paris,
Communicative method that strives to stimulate interaction and promote a growingly autonomous learning process.
Intercultural approach that promotes the students awareness toward a better perception of cultural diversity.
Doing chores that imply the use of linguistics as well as extralinguistic competences.
2 written exams (50%),
- 1 oral exam (30%)
- homework / participation in class (20%)
1 . listening and reading comprehension activities
2 . Activities for oral communication (debate, presentation)
3. Activities for written communication: abstract writing, commentary, synthesis and dissertation.