Análise e Produção de Materiais Didácticos (not translated) - 2nd semester
a) To discuss the production of pedagogical materials to be used in language teaching and for Portuguese as non mother tongue;
b) To discuss the adequacy and appropriateness of such materials;
c) To assemble and organise information relevant to this field of studies;
d) To analyse the QECR and the QuaREPE and the relevance of its uses;
e) To produce teaching materials.
Maria do Carmo Vieira da Silva
Weekly - 3 letivas + 1 tutorial
Total - Available soon
Grosso, M. J., Tavares, A. & Tavares, M. (coord.) (2008), O Português para Falantes de Outras Línguas O Utilizador Elementar no País de Acolhimento, DGIDC, ANQ, IEFP.
Grosso, M. J., Tavares, A. & Tavares, M. (coord.) (2008), O Português para Falantes de Outras Línguas Sugestões de Actividades e Exercícios, DGIDC, ANQ, IEFP.
Richards, J. C., & Rodgers, T. S. (2010), Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching (16th ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Stevick, E. (1998), Working with Teaching Methods: Whats at Stake?. Boston: Heinle & Heinle.
The course is conducted through seminar sessions led by the teacher. Seminars are organized around student presentations based on their reading and research.
1. Methods and methodologies for the teaching of non mother tongues.
2. Discussion of main characteristics of pedagogical materials available for the teaching of Portuguese as Second and Foreign Language.
3. Systematization of its characteristics and typologies.
4. The means for the teaching of foreign languages in a European context.
5. Production of learning and teaching materials through class based activities.
6. Analysis of the current publishing situation in the field.
Programs where the course is taught: