It is intended that the student will:
1. Acquire linguistic, methodological and cultural skills, allowing students to develop their academic performance or start a professional career in the area.
2. Compile a relevant state of art regarding the students area of research.
3. Learn how to organise ideas and present results in a clear and proper way.
Weekly - -
Total - Available soon
Depende da natureza de cada investigação. Os estudantes são em especial encorajados e treinados para recorrer desde o início aos repositórios digitais credenciados da área disciplinar.
Depends on the subject of each research. Students are specially encouraged and trained to work from the start with accredited bibliographical digital resources of the scientific field.
Work Project is oriented by members of the courses academic staff, following the principles of tutorial supervision previewed in the regulations of the organic unit that will host this kind of modality.
Students will carry out a work project according to one out of two alternatives:
1. Designing a research project dealing a theme relevant in the area of the master programme.
2. In specific situations, design and development of an original application needed to respond to social, cultural and / or economic purposes.
The work project will be shown as a descriptive essay written by the student describing the project objectives and (s) context (s) of application, identifying potential target groups, analyzing and interpreting scientific and technical literature regarding the scope of the project, presenting the results and justifying material and human resources allocated for its implementation.
Programs where the course is taught: