- To be able to understand and to apply the rules for graphical representation of mechanical components.
- To be able to understand and to apply the rules for orthogonal projections with sectional views and dimensioning.
- To be able to understand and to apply the rules for axonometric projections (perspectives).
- To be able to understand and to apply the rules for assembly set drawings.
- To be able to understand and to apply the rules for graphical representation of mechanical elements.
- To know and apply the basic rules of graphing industrial designs. Introduction to computer aided design (CAD 2D and 3D).
António José Freire Mourão, Bruno Alexandre Rodrigues Simões Soares
Weekly - 4
Total - 84
Desenho Técnico Moderno – Arlindo Silva, Carlos Tavares Ribeiro, João Dias, Luís Sousa – Ed. Lidel.
Desenho Técnico – Luís Veiga da Cunha – Ed. Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.
The evaluation of students during the semester will be done through one test (T) and one practical work (TP), and through exercises performed in class.
- The admission to the exam (frequency) is obtained by the classification of at least 9.5 in the practical work, as well as having performed at least 75% of OT''s
- The admission to examination (frequency) is valid for one year.
- A minimum grade of 8.5 is required for the theoretical evaluation issues and it will be calculated by the the classification obtained in the test.
- The approval during the semester will depend on an evaluation, NF, be equal or higher than 10, which will be calculated by the following formula:
Rules for graphical representation.
Representation through orthogonal projections.
Technical drawings using CAD 2D software.
Modelling simple parts using CAD 3D software.
3D printing of created parts
Programs where the course is taught: