Civil Engineering (Building Rehabilitation)
- The Civil Engineering Building Rehabilitation must be able to:
- Understand the necessary materials to professional and research activities in the field of Civil Engineering;
- Analyze and solve multidisciplinary problems in rehabilitation of buildings;
- Conceive economic and sustainable solutions reflecting proper ethical and social conditions;
- To promote the analysis, the synthesis and the design of civil engineering projects associated with maintenance and buildings rehabilitation;
- Fostering critical, scientific and innovative spirit.
Master (2nd Cycle)
Access to other programs
Access to a 3rd cycle
Maria Paulina Santos Forte Faria Rodrigues
Duration: 2 years
Credits: 120 ECTS
Mandatory scientifc areas
|Any Scientific Area
a) 6 ECTS in courses chosen by the student on a list approved annually by the Scientific Council of FCT / UNL, which includes the unity of all scientific areas of FCT/UNL
Conditions of admittance
The following modes of evaluation are used with regard to academic qualifications:
- Evaluation based solely on an examination or completion of a final project.
- Evaluation based on work done throughout the semester excluding examination or final project. In these courses students can expect to carry out, for example, laboratory activities, mini-tests, tests, individual or group projects, seminar-related activities, any combination of which will be used to determine the final grade.
- Evaluation based obligatorily on an examination or a final project. In these courses there extists a form of evaluation similar to one of the aformentioned activities in paragraph 2 as well as a form of evaluation based on a final exam.
- Evaluation based on work done throughout the semester with the possibility of foregoing an examination or a final project.
The final Dissertation (or Project) involves a public discussion with a Jury.
|Analysis of Structures I
|Reinforced Concrete I
|Hygrothemic and Accoustics
|Reinforced Concrete II
|Management and Planning of Construction Projects
|Complementary and Finishing Technologies
|2.º Semester - Opção 1
|Analysis of Structures II
|3.º Semester - Opção 2
|Strengthening and Repair of Structures
|3.º Semester - Unidade Curricular do Bloco Livre
|Dissertation on Building Rehabilitation