At the end of this course the student will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies that allow:
1. Designing and calculate water distribution (supply) and drainage systems;
2. Identify the most common materials in these specialties and apply them to specific cases;
3. Design and calculate water and sewage boosters;
4. Identify the main fire fighting equipment supplied by water.
Ana Cristina Ramos de Freitas, Maria Paulina Santos Forte Faria Rodrigues
Weekly - 5
Total - Available soon
It is advisable frequency in Urban Hydraulics.
- Theoretical and practical classes with projection of transparencies;
- Practical examples.
Standards and Regulations aspects.
Building Installation of Water:
1. Supply Systems
2. Reservoirs for water
3. Water consumption
4. Design of systems and levels of comfort
5. Instantaneous flow rates and flow calculation
6. Dimensional characteristics and drainage networks
7. Verification of the pressure conditions
Building Installations Wastewater:
3. Comfort levels
4. Discharge flow rates and flow calculation
5. Determination of dimensional characteristics and drainage networks
Systems firefighting with water:
1. Characterization of different systems (networks of armed fire, sprinklers networks and water curtains)
2. Determination of dimensional characteristics and drainage networks
1. Elevation for reservoir
2. Pressure elevation with direct pumping
3. Hydropneumatic systems
For more informatio see supporting documents - Acetates.
Programs where the course is taught: