Web Marketing and E-Commerce
The curricular unit of Web Marketing and Electronic Commerce allows students to critically discuss the key notions and concepts related to Electronic Commerce and Marketing. In this course, the students will develop a web marketing and e-commerce project, based on the topics of the course.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Critically discuss the key notions and concepts related to Electronic Commerce and Marketing;
- Initiate scientific research related to Electronic Commerce and Marketing.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
There are no enrolment requirements.
Aulas interativas, workshops, estudos de caso e aprendizagem por projetos.
1st and 2nd calls
- Consulting Project on Web Marketing and E-Commerce (50%)
- Web Marketing and E-Commerce Special Projects (20%)
- Final Exam (30%)
Minimum grade of 5.0 (in 20) for the exam
Minimum grade of 8.0 (in 20) for the projects
- Overview of E-Commerce
- The Future of Shopping
- Digital Trends and Innovative eCommerce
- Digital Consumers
- E-Business Models
- E-marketplaces and E-tailing
- Mobile Commerce
- Social Commerce
- Online Communication