Methods and Practice on Archaeology
1. Develop the ability to collaborate in a scientific project in archeology
2. Deepen the methods of field record
3. Develop capacity for teamwork
4. Knowing how to prepare a thesis project in archeology
5. Knowing how to do a technical-scientific report in archeology
6. Knowing the possibilities of an interdisciplinary project in archeology
André Pinto de Sousa Dias Teixeira
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 280
Específica para cada caso.
Lectures accompanied by audiovisual information.
Practical classes to exercises and discussion of results and active participation in research projects underway in FCSH´s research units .
writing and presentation in class of the thesis plan(50%), written report on proceedings accomplished in the research project that the student will be integrated(50%)
1. Methodology and practices in field and laboratory record
2. How to present a research project in archaeology
3. How to design a thesis project or an internship project in archeology
4. Publish scientific papers in archeology
5. Archaeology and the other ciences: potencialities and limitations
6. Development of scientific research in an archaeological project
Programs where the course is taught: