Project Work in Musical Arts
It is intended that the student will:
1. Acquire linguistic, methodological artistic and cultural skills, allowing students to develop their academic
performance or start a professional career in the area.
2. Conduct a comprehensive search of the state of the art in the student's area of research, and to produce
3. Learn how to organise ideas and present results in a clear and rigorous way.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 924
The student can only enroll in the dissertation, project or internship of the second cycle, after having enrolled and satisfactorily completed all curricular units from study plan (60 ECTS).
Depende da natureza da investigação individual.
Depends on the nature of individual research.
The work project is supervised by a member of the course's academic staff, following the principles of tutorial
supervision. Students will be supervised by a member of the course's academic staff. Students will be in contact with their supervisor until the work is finished and the dissertation is subject to a public defense before a jury.
Public defense of artistic project.(100%)
Students will carry out a work project according to one of two alternatives:
1. Conception of a research project related to a relevant theme in the area of specialisation of the masters
2. In specific situations, conception and development of an original application of acquired knowledge and
competencies to social, cultural and/or economic aims.
The work project will be described in an essay written by the student, including the project objectives and the
context(s) of application, identifying potential target groups, analysing and interpreting the relevant scientific
and technical literature, presenting the results and justifying the material and human resources allocated to its
Programs where the course is taught: