Project Work in Portuguese Studies
It is intended that the student will:
1. Acquire linguistic, methodological and cultural skills, allowing students to develop their academic performance or start a professional career in the area.
2. Compile a relevant state of art regarding the students area of investigation.
3. Learn how to organise ideas and present results in a clear and proper way.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 1540
Adequate completion of the 1st year course units, corresponding to 60 ECTS.
Depende da natureza de cada investigação.
Work Project is oriented by one of the courses academic staff, following the principles of tutorial supervision previewed in the regulation of the master course.
Students will carry out a work project according to one out of two alternatives:
1. Designing a research project dealing a theme relevant to the area of specialization of the master, appropriated to conduct a research leading to a doctoral degree.
2. In specific situations, design and development of an original application needed to respond to social, cultural and / or economic purposes.
The work project will be shown as a descriptive essay written by the student describing the project objectives and context (s) of application, identifying potential target groups, analyzing and interpreting scientific and technical literature regarding the scope of the project, presenting the results and justifying material and human resources allocated for its implementation.
Programs where the course is taught: