Work Project in Aesthetics and Artistic Studies - Musical Arts and Musicology
It is intended that the student will:
1. Acquire linguistic, methodological and cultural skills, allowing students to develop their academic
performance or start a professional career in the area.
2. Compile a relevant state of art regarding the students area of investigation.
3. Learn how to organise ideas and present results in a clear and proper way.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 1680
Depende da natureza de cada investigação. Os estudantes são em especial encorajados e treinados para
recorrer desde o início aos repositórios digitais credenciados da área disciplinar.
Depends on the subject of each research. Students are specially encouraged and trained to work from the start
with accredited bibliographical digital resources of the scientific field.
Work Project is oriented by members of the courses academic staff, following the principles of tutorial
supervision previewed in the FCSH regulations.
Students will carry out a work project according to one out of two alternatives:
1. Designing a research project dealing a theme relevant to the area of specialization of the master,
appropriated to conduct a research leading to a doctoral degree.
2. In specific situations, design and development of an original application needed to respond to social, cultural
and / or economic purposes.
The work project will be shown as a descriptive essay written by the student describing the project objectives
and (s) context (s) of application, identifying potential target groups, analyzing and interpreting scientific and
technical literature regarding the scope of the project, presenting the results and justifying material and human
resources allocated for its implementation.
Programs where the course is taught: