Dissertation in General Philosophy
- To apply the abilities and the knowledge improved in the curricular component.
- To acquire research skills in Philosophy.
- To enhance analytical, hermeneutical and writing abilities.
- To be able to write a dissertation according to the academic canon of the area.
- To develop discourse and arguing abilities in order to discuss the dissertation with a jury.
Professor a definir - FCSH #1
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 924
A ser definida ao longo da investigação.
This course aims to give the due support to all the tasks related to the preparation and execution of a dissertation in philosophy, with a total length situated between 40 and 60 pages, excluding bibliography, sources and attachments, which may be presented to a jury of experts.
Programs where the course is taught: