Project Work in General Philosophy
- To apply the abilities and the knowledge developed in the curricular component.
- To acquire research skills in Philosophy.
- To improve analytical, hermeneutical and writing abilities.
- To be able to write a project according to the academic canon of the area.
- To develop discourse and arguing abilities in order to discuss the project with a jury.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 924
A definir ao longo do processo.
This CU aims to give due support for all the tasks related to the preparation and implementation of a project within the framework of philosophical studies. The project work will be done in one of two alternative ways: 1. conception by the student of an original research dealing with a theme relevant to the area of specialization of the Master, with enough depth for carrying out a research leading to a doctoral degree; 2. design and development by the student of an original application of knowledge and skills acquired in the curricular year to social, cultural and / or economic identified needs. The project memory shall be no longer than 50 pages, excluding bibliography and appendices and eventually discussed with a jury of experts..
Programs where the course is taught: