History of Ancient Egypt
1. To relate the different spatio-temporal dimensions of Ancient Egypt and to conceive them in a simultaneously synchronous and diachronic perspective;
2. Know the political, social, economic, religious and cultural context of Ancient Egypt;
3. To know the main and most recent historiographical interpretations related to the studied subjects;
4. Know the main historical documents, be able to analyze and interpret and integrate them in their historical context;
5. Develop oral and written presentation skills, demonstrating recognition of key concepts and appropriate terminology.
Maria Helena do Nascimento Rego Pereira Trindade Lopes
Weekly - 4
Total - 168
Theoretical-practical classes and practical classes.
Programs where the course is taught: