Carla Alexandra da Cruz Marchão, Valter José da Guia Lúcio
Weekly - 5
Total - 82
The student shall have solid knowledge on Reinforced Concrete, Structural Analysis and Dynamics of Structures.
• EN1990 – Eurocode 0 - Bases of Structural Design, CEN, Abril 2002.
• EN1991-1 a 6 - Eurocode 1 – Actions on structures, CEN, Nov. 2002.
• EN1992-1- 1 - Eurocode 2 – Design of concrete structures, CEN, Dez. 2004.
• EN1998-1 - Eurocode 8 – Design of structures for earthquake resistance – Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings, CEN, Dez. 2004.
• NP-EN206-1 - 2007 – Betão.
• NP-ENV13670-1 - 2005– Execução de estruturas de betão: Parte 1: Regras gerais.
• Slides of the lectures of EBAI and EBAII.
• Slides of the lectures of this couse and other elements provided by the teacher.
• Tabelas Técnicas, J.S. Brasão Farinha e A.C. dos Reis, P.O.B, Setúbal, 1993.
Design of a concrete structure.
The grade is obtained on the evaluation of the work done along the semester after its presentation and discussion .
1 – Introduction to structural design
2 – Conception of building structures
3 – Technical specifications
4 – Quantity Survey and budgets
5 – The correct use of numerical analysis and design software
Programs where the course is taught: