João Pedro Abreu de Oliveira
Weekly - 7
Total - 67
In addition to the basic knowledge of mathematical manipulation, is considered mandatory, as well as the consolidated knowledge on circuit theory, in its various forms, such as steady state DC, forced sinusoidal regime, transient regimes of 1st and 2nd order.
1- M. M. SILVA, Introdução aos Circuitos Eléctricos e Electrónicos(2ª edição), F. C. Gulbenkian, December 2001.
2- M. M. SILVA, Circuitos com Transístores Bipolares e MOS , F. C. Gulbenkian, January 2003.
3- Sedra/Smith, Microelectronic Circuits, Oxford University Press.
4- B. Razavi, "Fundamentals of Microelectronics, 2nd Edition", John Wiley & Sons;
Continuous assessment. In practical classes, laboratory work with writing report. In option, either three tests or a final exam.
- Bipolar junction diodes. The ideal diode. Diode current-voltage characteristic. Circuit analysis with diodes. Small signals diode model. Zener diode. Rectifier circuits.
- Bipolar junction transistors (BJT). Transistor operation modes and characteristics. Polarization. Small signal models. Transistor amplifier circuits. The common-emitter. The common-base. The common-collector. Differential pairs. Current sources. Multi-stage amplifiers.
- Field effect transistors (MOSFET and JFET). Current-voltage characteristics. Biasing. Small signal models. Amplifier circuits.
- Basic logic circuits. Gates NAND, NOR and NOT using CMOS technology.
- The ideal operational amplifier. Circuit analysis with operational amplifiers. Non-ideal characteristics of operational amplifiers.