To enable students to:
- Understand the fundamental problems of this branch of the law;
- Master the fundamental concepts of this branch of the law;
- Become aware of the main Portuguese and European rules of this branch of the law;
- Apply the referred rules;
- Become aware of the major aspects of the evolution of this branch of the law in Portugal and in Europe.
Pedro Caetano Nunes
Weekly - 6
Total - Available soon
Abreu, Jorge Manuel Coutinho de, Curso de Direito Comercial, II, 6.ª ed., Coimbra, Almedina, 2019
Cordeiro, António Menezes, Direito das Sociedades, I, 3ª ed., Coimbra, Almedina, 2011
Cunha, Paulo Olavo, Direito das Sociedades Comerciais, 7.ª ed., Coimbra, Almedina, 2019
Duarte, Rui Pinto, Escritos sobre Direito das Sociedades, Coimbra, Coimbra Editora, 2008
Lectures by the lecturer. Discussion of hypothetical cases, theoretical texts, case law and legal practice drafts.
The evaluation encompasses the mandatory completion of a final exam. Practical exercises can also be evaluated.
The syllabus presented reflects a broad and relational perspective either between the various subjects which are in the field of study or the legal and practical realities of today. Apart from a theoretical doctrinal approach to legal concepts, it seeks to provide the students with skills required for a proper use of legal instruments essential to their future professional activity.
Programs where the course is taught: