Post-Graduation Marketing Research e CRM
The Postgraduate Program in Marketing Research and CRM, is for managers, experts and other marketing professionals, who wish to obtain and deepen their skills in Marketing Research and CRM, using the most advanced methods of collection, analysis and treatment of information.
The goal of this program is to train technical staff and managers to:
- Plan, create, and conduct market studies or any other market research;
- Select and apply methods of collection of marketing data;
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate the results of market research;
- Manage, explore, interpret and communicate marketing information that is present in information systems or from other
sources of marketing information;
- Create, implement, and manage customer relationship policies.
Applications - academic year 2020/2021
To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, pay the application fee (€ 51), and submit the application in the end from April 14th to May 19th 2020. The selection process is based on the analysis of the applicant's academic and professional curriculum.
Access to other programs
After Working Hours
To earn the postgraduate program diploma in Marketing Research and CRM, students complete a total of 60 ECTS, of which 41,5 are mandatory and the remaining 18,5 ECTS will be chosen by thestudents from a wide range of available course units.
Conditions of admittance
The requirements for the applications are: a degree in a compatible field (complete until September 2020); analysis of the applicants' academic and professional curriculum.