PostGraduate Digital Marketing and Analytics
Today companies recognize the significance of the Internet for its optimal performance. With the arrival of Web 2.0 the need to adopt analytical approaches to understand and create competitive advantage in this environment gained further significance.
Marketing professionals turn increasingly to decision-making support systems in order to gain competitive advantage in the marketplace. This program provides a solid background to address marketing issues, contributing to the improvement of decision-making in companies.
The postgraduate program in Digital Marketing and Analytics is ranked as the best program in E-Business and Digital Marketing in Portugal, 2nd in Europe and the 2nd in the World by Eduniversal, an international agency that publishes the annual ranking of the best MBA and Master programs in the world.
It is aimed at managers, experts and other professionals who want to obtain skills in Digital Marketing and Web Analytics, using the most advanced methodologies for collecting, analyzing and processing data to support decision making in Web Marketing.
The goal of this program is to train technical staff and managers, to:
- Understand Digital Marketing and its characteristics;
- Understand the operating principles of Internet Social Media and methodologies for its use increating value for business;
- Understand and be able to apply analytical Social Media techniques.
- Understand the significance of Web Analytics;
- Understand the principles and metrics of Marketing in the internet;
- Master the techniques of Search Engine Marketing, including AdWords campaigns management,and the development of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy.
Applications - academic year 2020/2021
To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, pay the application fee (€ 51), and submit the application in the end from June 16th to July 16th. The selection process is based on the analysis of the applicant's academic and professional curriculum.
Access to other programs
After Working Hours
To earn the postgraduate program diploma in Digital Marketing and Analytics, students complete a total of 60 ECTS, of which 41,5 are mandatory and the remaining 18,5 ECTS will be chosen by thestudents from a wide range of available course units.
Conditions of admittance
The requirements for the applications are: a degree in a compatible field (complete until September 2020); analysis of the applicants' academic and professional curriculum.