Online Collaboration Tools
At the end of this module the students should be able to, apply in practical context, with a simulation project with a company, all the concepts learned from remaining mandatory modules in this prost-graduation.
Pedro Miguel Santos Félix Mendes
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
- Botsman, R., & Rogers, R. (2010). What's mine is yours: The rise of collaborative consumption. New York: Harper Collins.
- Senge, P. (1990). Fifth Discipline: The An and Practice of the Learning Organisation, Century, London. Cabrera, J. (2014): Redarqui¿a. Ma¿s alla¿ de la Jerarqui¿a. Madrid, Editorial Rasche
- Tapscott, Don and William, Anthony D. (2006) Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything Hardcover
- Wagner, Tony (2015) Creating Innovators: The Making of Young People Who Will Change the World
- Google G Suite Website: https://apps.google.com/learning-center/
- Presentations of applied cases and Teamwork (Grades apply in a scale of 20):
- 1º Individual Work is weighted in 10%;
- 2º Teamwork is weighted at 20%;
- 3º Teamwork is weighted at 20%;
- Final test is weighted at 40%
- Classroom participation is weighted at 10%.
- Applied cases:
- 1º Individual work related to online collaboration principles or Online Collaboration uses cases and discussion in the classroom;
- 2º Teamwork and Presentation in the classroom of "Collaborative Processes by G Suite Tools";
- 2º Teamwork and Classroom Presentation "Strategic Plan for Digital Transformation of a Large / Medium Organization aiming the adoption of Google G Suite Tools.
- Approval in final test is obtained for a grade equal or superior to 9,5. Approval in the final test is mandatory to successfully pass the discipline.
- Introduction - The knowledge and the importance of collaboration in the decision-making process:
- Overview of the various market offerings
- The personal on-premises productivity tools and new digital collaborative tools:
- Comparative analysis, benefits and impacts
- Customer Case Studies
- Collaborative Tools Google G Suite:
- Communication - Gmail / Calendar / Meet / Youtube channels
- Content Creation - G Docs and Forms
- Information Traceability and Privacy
- G Suite Uses Cases, Individual Work and Teamwork
Programs where the course is taught: