Digital Enterprise Management Project Cases
• Apply in pratical context, with a simulation project with a company, all the concepts learned from remaining mandatory modules in this prost-graduation.
Jorge Manuel Carrola Rodrigues
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
Uhl, Axel; Gollenia, Lars Alexander; A handbook of business transformation management methodology, 2012. ISBN 978-1-4094-4980-5
Westerman, George; Bonnet, Didier; McAFee, Andrew; Leading Digital, turning technology into business transformation, HBR Press, 2014
Oswald, Gerhard; Kleinmeier, Michael; Shaping the Digital Transformation, Springer. 2017. ISBN 978-3-319-40966-5
Geyer, Fred; Niessing, Joerg; The definitive guide to B2B Digital Transformation. 2020. ISBN 978-1-7342969-0-7
• Practical classes with teams simulating the management team of a company undergoing digital transformation;
• "Role play" and coaching by the several teachers of the mandatory modules of the post-graduation.
2. Simulation interviews with several managers, regarding actual situation, challenges, market trends and opportunities, organizational climate and readiness;
3. Presentation and discussion of methodological approach for analysis and solutions building [ business transformation digitally enabled project ];
4. Team preparation of presentation and strategic proposal document for the digital transformation of the company;
5. Preparation of final proposal and presentation for the organizational and information systems transformation of the company.
Programs where the course is taught: