Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Miguel Gonçalves de Magalhães
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
Class participation: use of the grammar and vocabulary, simulating day life situations.Homework assignments: systematize rules and practice the reading and writing.
Final exam: evaluation of reading comprehension and writing, basic grammar and vocabulary and conversation.
- Manual fornecido, em formato PDF / Textbook provided, in PDF format.
- Outros materiais fornecidos na plataforma / Other materials provided in Moodle.
- (optional) Coimbra, Isabel, Coimbra, Olga Mata (2011), Gramática Ativa 1, Lisboa: Lidel.
Writen documents, audio, images
Class participation: 30%
Homework assignments: 20%
Final exam: 50%
Themes and lexical contents:• Presentations
• Nationality: countries and places;
• Treatment formalities
• Daily rotine
• House and home
• Days of the week, months, seasons of the year
• Free time
• Afirmative, negative and interrogative sentences.
• Possessiv pronous
• Definite and indefinit articles.
• Agreement of the adjetive with the name.
• Feminin and plural formation.
• Verbs: Present of Indicative.
• Periphrastical conjugations:
o estar a + Infinitivo;
o ir + Infinitivo ;
o haver de + Infinitivo.
• há vs. desde.
• Personal Pronouns
• Accentuation and spelling.