Pedro da Costa Brito Cabral
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
- Introdução à visualização
- Abstração de dados e tipos de dados
- Marcas e canais
- Visualização de tabelas
- Dados espaciais
- Redes e árvores
Tamara Munzner (2014). Visualization Analysis and Design. CRC Press.
Nathan Yau (2011). Visualize this ¿ The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics. Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Data Visualization academic paper presentation - groups of up to 4 students (15%). The paper must be selected from one of the following journals:
Papers from other journals can also be selected. In any case, the paper selection must be approved by the professor by email before 2/December. The list with the 5-minute presentations will be made available until 4/December
- Project report and presentation (35%). The dates of the presentations are 21 and 22 of January.
- 1st phase exam (50%) (40 multiple choice and T or F questions, no minimum grade)
- Project report and presentation (50%). It is not possible to improve the grade of the project presented on 21and 22 of January 2020.
- 2nd phase Exam (50%) (minimum grade is 9.5 points, 3 open questions and 40 multiple choice and T or F questions).
Aulas teórico-práticas relacionadas com conceitos de Visualização de Dados e software específico (Python).
Programs where the course is taught: