Specialization in Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence – Working Hours Format
The Master Program in Information Management, with a specialization in Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence is ranked as the best Master degree Program in Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management in the World by Eduniversal, international agency that publishes an annual ranking of the best MBA and Master degree programs in the world.
It is aimed at managers and leaders looking for added value provided from data warehouses, and technical staff who work in BI initiatives, including the processes of data warehousing, business analytics and data visualization.
The program is aimed at graduates in a compatible field (Management, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Statistics and Information Management, Sociology or Psychology) or another area of knowledge if qualified with the appropriate professional experience in information management activities. Among the potential target of this program, we highlight those who have roles in Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence, Data Warehouses Managers as well as managers and leaders looking managers looking for added value provided from data warehouses of the organizations in which they develop their activity. This program also aims at technical staff and managers that need to work together to launch BI initiatives.
The main goal of this program is to train technical staff and managers to:
- Introduce the principles of Knowledge Management to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness, in order to promote the competitiveness of organizations;
- Understand the process of Business Intelligenceand its role in creating value for the business;
- Using analytical applications to monitor the organizations’ performance and visualization tools;
- Understand the purpose and meet the main techniques of Data Mining and Predictive Analytics;
- Identify key indicators of the analytical applications in a business context.
Applications - academic year 2020/2021
To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, pay the application fee (€ 51), and submit the application in the end from April 14th to May 19th 2020. The selection process is based on the analysis of the applicant's academic and professional curriculum.
Access to other programs
This path is an option of
Conditions of admittance
The requirements for the applications are: a degree in a compatible field (complete until September 2020); analysis of the applicants' academic and professional curriculum.
|2º year - Spring semester