Achieve skills compatible with level B2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
1. To understand all the information, opinions and subjective evaluations in different texts, and recognize the most implicit information in the message.
2. To provide detailed information; express and defend its own opinions on different conversation topics in a clear, fluent and spontaneous way.
3. To write complex texts with some degree of complexity (formal letters, reports, articles and essays) on personal, professional and academic subjects.
4. To consolidate knowledge on Spain and Latin America’s historical, political and linguistic realities.
5. To be able to relate the mother culture with the cultures of hispanic universe and to develop a sense of open-mindeness and interest in cultural diversity.
6. To guide learning to different professional areas and the world of work.
Armando Trinidad Aguilar de Leon, Maria Nieves Lagunas Vila
Weekly - 4
Total - 168
Have completed the previous levels (A1, A2, B1 e B2.1).
1. AAVV (2013). Gente hoy 3 (nivel B2). Libro del alumno. Barcelona: Difusión.
2.AAVV. (2010). Las claves del nuevo DELE B2. Barcelona: Difusión.
3. Diccionario on line de la Real Academia Española de la Lengua: http://www.rae.es.
4. Vázquez Montalbán, M. (1998). Crónica sentimental de España. Barcelona: Grijalbo.
5. Nettel, G. (2014). Después del invierno. Barcelona: Anagrama.
Inductive and deductive, formal and communicative activities, based on one or more type of language feature (expression, comprehension, interaction and mediation), focussing on the students' needs, and emphasising the integration of skills, intercultural reflection, autonomous learning and the use of digital media.
Continuous Evaluation. Two tests done in class; oral presentations and written work. Evaluation will be based on communicative competence, accuracy and appropriacy, the use of learning strategies, knowledge about sociocultural aspects of the Hispanic world and an ability for critical cultural reflection.
Evaluation Methodologies - Oral expression and oral interaction in class (20%). Written compositions (20%)(40%), Reading test: commentary of a work (extensive reading)(20%), Test: linguistic, pragmatic and cultural contents(40%)
1. Ways of addressing people in written and oral expression, mediation and interaction.
2. Linguistic exponents which will allow the achievement of the following issues: exposing a subject, transmitting instructions, relating informations and expressing opinions using own ideas, as well as expressing attitudes, beliefs and feelings.
3. Use of Indicative or Conjuntive tenses in the following subordinated sentences: Substantive, relative and adverbial.
4. Spanish linguistic studies: critical reflection on the language; presenting analysis and comments with philological accuracy.
5. Phonetic and phonologic, morphosyntactic and lexical contents.
6. Spanish diastractic and diaphasic variations. Linguistic and dialect diversity in Spain and Latin America.
7. Consolidation of orthographic rules.
8. Current events: the relations between the Hispanic world and the european community
9. Key characters and figures in the recent history of hispanic culture.