To perform at the Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for
Languages (independente user).
The students should be fully able to:
1. understand overall various types of authentic oral documents.
2. understand overall various types of authentic written documents.
3. produce coherent and simple oral discourses (familiar and routine matters),
communicating personal opinions and feelings, as well as interact orally in the same
4. produce coherent and simple written documents (familiar and routine matters),
communicating personal opinions and feelings.
5. consolidate linguistic, sociolinguistic and pragmatic competences necessary to
achieve different communicative tasks (level B1 of the Common European Framework
6. acquire knowledge about Francophone cultures for an awareness of interculturality.
Cristina Clemente Monteiro
Weekly - 4
Total - 168
AVANZI, A. et alii (2016). Entre Nous 3. Paris, Ed. Maison des Langues. (unidades 5 a 8)
CAQUINEAU-GÜNDÜZ, M.-P. (2005). Les exercices de grammaire, niveau B1. Paris:
REY-DEBOVE, J. (2002). Dictionnaire du Français. Paris: Le Robert - Clé International
KHADRA, Y. (2006). L´attentat. Paris : Pocket.
Actividades diversas provenientes dos sítios TV5 (http://www.tv5.org/cms/chaine-
francophone/lf/p-26292-Langue-francaise.htm) e RFI
Communicative method (with action-oriented approach) seeking to stimulate
interaction and engender increasingly autonomous learning.
Intercultural approach which raises the student’s awareness of cultural diversity
carrying out tasks which draw on communicative competences.
Frequent use of the ICT
In class teaching
Método de avaliação - 2 written tests (60%) + 1 oral presentation (20%)(80%), active participation during classes (10%) + homework (10%)(20%)
Classes target at several topics such as advertisements, social networks, cinema,
education, media and present :
1. Listening and reading activities from authentic documents (newspaper articles, TV
reports, audio and video recordings, etc.).
2. Activities of written/oral interaction: discussions and simulation of authentic oral
3. Speaking and writing activities of various text types (descriptive, narrative,
explanatory, argumentative and dialogical).
4. Various activities for the strengthening of grammar and vocabulary necessary to
achieve different communicative tasks (level B1 of the CEFR) such as impersonal verbs,
double pronouns, pronouns <dont> and <en>, indirect speech with present and past
tenses, concession, nominalization, passiv.