Ability to plan and deliver an original research-based contribution to historiographical knowledge , bearing on original research, a significant problematic question and with sufficient quality to be publishable.
Ability to present research results and discuss them in an public academic context, orally and in written form.
Professor a definir - FCSH #1
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 5040
Bibliografia específica adequada à tese de cada estudante.
Main Bibliography: Dependent on the nature of each students thesis research.
The research progresses leading to the completion of the thesis, consists of theoretical and empirical work, individual research, based on data collection, individual guidance from the supervisor, discussions in group seminars, or on a one to one basis, participation in conferences and other scientific events, and collaboration or integration in ongoing research projects (within one of the Research Units of the FCSH)
The themes and research programmes of the individual doctoral theses depend on the proposals submitted by doctoral students
Programs where the course is taught:
- Specialisation in Arqueology
- Especialidade em Arquivística Histórica
- Especialidade em História Antiga
- Specialisation in Contemporary History
- Especialidade em História dos Descobrimentos e da Expansão Portuguesa
- Especialidade em História Medieval
- Especialidade em História Moderna
- Especialidade em Pré-história