To perform at the Level C1 (partly) of the Common European Framework of Reference
for Languages (proficient user).
The students should be partly able to:
1. understand a wide range of long and complex documents -written and oral- of
different discursive types.
2. decode the implicit references contained in various documents.
3. produce orally complex messages, using language effectively.
4. produce argued written texts, especially of an academic nature.
5. develop linguistic, sociolinguistic and pragmatic competences necessary to achieve
different communicative tasks (level C1 of the Common European Framework of
6. acquire knowledge about Francophone cultures for an awareness of interculturality.
Âzar Babasafari Renani, Telmo Jorge de Castro Verdelho
Weekly - 4
Total - 168
CAPELLE, G. (2016). Communiquer à lécrit - niveau perfectionnement. Paris: Clé
CAUSA, M. et alii (2009). Production écrite NIVEAUX C1 / C2 du Cadre européen de
référence. Paris: Didier.
CHAPIRO, L. et alii (2017). Le DALF 100% réussite C1/C2. Paris: Didier.
DOLLEZ, C. et alii (2010). Alter Ego C1. Paris: Hachette-FLE.
QUENEAU, R. (1947). Exercices de style. Paris: Gallimard.
Communicative method (with action-oriented approach) seeking to stimulate
interaction and promote increasingly autonomous learning.
Intercultural approach which broadens the student’s awareness of cultural diversity.
Carrying out tasks which draw on communicative competences.
Frequent use of the ICT.
In class teaching
Método de avaliação - 2 written tests(50%), homework / class participation(20%), oral presentation(30%)
1. Listening and reading activities
2. Oral production activities (debate, presentation):
oral presentation of a contemporary French language book and debate on the topics covered
3. Written production activities: formal letters, abstracts, commentaires critiques, summaries
and essays, creative writing activities
4. topics covered: different French language registers, idioms and proverbs, mandatory vote,
anonymous curriculum (for or against), discrimination, cloning, eating habits (organic foods,
veganism, etc.), global warming, being happy at work, etc.