Practical Training with Report on Spatial Planning and Geographic Information Systems
The essential purpose of this curricular unit resides in undertaking empirical research facing a particular issue or problematic crux, applying the set of theoretical-conceptual and methodological means obtained during training.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - 1680
Bibliografia a indicar em função da natureza e local do estágio.
Bibliography to be indicated according to the internship.
The teaching methodology consists of the promotion of articulation between acquired theoretical and methodological competences and the training applied in actual professional context. Of this articulation will result a Traineeship Report which informs, in a critically and scientifically informed manner, about the work developed, bearing in mind the topics presented in the syllabus.
In articulation with the traineeship supervisor, each student must develop the following topics:
1) Identify and select a problematic situation worthy of intervention in the chosen professional context
2) Formulate the traineeship object in a complex and analytically problematical mode
3) Select and analyse the relevant bibliography
4) Define the adequate work methodologies
5) Design the traineeship plan and adapt the traineeship work to this plan
6) Produce a traineeship report.
Programs where the course is taught: