Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
António Carlos Bárbara Grilo, Susana Carla Vieira Lino Medina Duarte
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
The evaluation is based on 2 main elements:
- Report, written by the student (template is provided) and recorded presentation.
- Evaluation of performance, by the enterprise (Form is provided)
There are 3 main levels for classifying, as follows:
- Satisfactory - reference grade 13 points (out of 20). Demonstration of required work (mín 80h); presence/assiduity is validated by enterprise (through performance Form). Section #3 of Report is designed to characterize all activities, in which the student was involved.
- Good - reference grade 15 points. Demonstration of “new learning” (Section #4 of Report). Student should clearly identify that he/she acquired new knowledge or skills; identify personal “added value”.
- Very Good - ref. grade 17 points. Needs to give evidence that he/she was able to give a contribution to the enterprise (Section #5 of Report - confirmed in performance Form)
The reference scores (or grades) can be adjusted, depending on additional information on the student''''s performance, which, in any case needs to be confirmed.
Programs where the course is taught: