Creative Project I
Stimulating passions that help “organize” your lives.
Study, research and develop on the “frontier” of sustainability and innovation.
Encourage disruptive creation.
António da Nóbrega de Sousa da Câmara, Theo Rangel Correia da Silva Fernandes
Weekly - 2
Total - Available soon
- Preliminary idea generation and selection to anchor teaching and learning;
- Introduction to sustainability typology of problems and solutions;
- Introduction to systems thinking;
- Introduction to key mental models followed in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and economics;
- Fundamental computing (software and hardware) stacks;
- Sustainability data, logic and presentation layers in information infrastructures;
- Introduction to AI (as the backend) and AR/VR (in the front end) in platforms addressing sustainability problems;
- Introduction to molecular biology approaches to sustainability problems;
- Introduction to policy approaches to sustainability problems;
- Revision of ideas generated in the beginning of the course;
- Presentation of mock-ups.
Programs where the course is taught: