At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Critically discuss the key notions and concepts related to Adoption Models.
- Initiate scientific research related to Adoption Models.
- IT Adoption encompasses all activities aimed at helping an organization successfully accept and adopt new technologies and new ways to serve its customers.
Tiago André Gonçalves Félix de Oliveira
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
Theoretical classes complemented with practical applications. Two team
projects will provide a practical application of the concepts and techniques studied in the course.
Participation in the class (10%), one presentation per group of a scientific paper (40%), write the introduction, literature review, and conceptual model of a scientific paper per group (50%).
One presentation per group of a scientific paper (45%), write the introduction, and literature review, and conceptual model of a scientific paper per group (55%).
1. Introduction to the Adoption Models
2. Adoption models at individual level
3. Adoption models at firm level
4. Adoption stages (initiation, adoption, use, and value)
5. Development of new conceptual model
Programs where the course is taught: