Change management is the process, tools , and techniques for managing people side of change to achieve a business outcome.
We will look at change Management in the context of organizational behaviour, encompassing all activities aimed at helping an organization successfully accept and adopt new technologies, innovation and new ways to serve its customers.
Guilherme Hidalgo Barata Martins Victorino
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
There are no previours enrolment requirements
The curricular unit is based both on therorical and practical classes.
The practical classes will use a serious game methodology were students, in groups, interact with a change challenge and use an advandced simulator to navigate through change decisions and outcomes.
Change management simulation per group (40%), and exam (60%).
Change Management Plan (30%), and exam (70%).
- Introduction to Change Management
- Why do we manage change? Organizational and team change management in the digital age
- Change management assessment: cultural and IT driven change processes
- Creating a change management strategy (preparing the change management team; communication plan; sponsor roadmap)
- Aligning change management with business results (immunity to change; reinforcing change)
Programs where the course is taught: