To Communicate with relative ease in everyday situations; Intervene in formal and informal social situations;
To Understand and produce texts suitable for different contexts.
Miguel Gonçalves de Magalhães
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
- Manual fornecido, em formato PDF / Textbook provided, in PDF format.
- Outros materiais fornecidos na plataforma / Other materials provided in Moodle.
- (optional) Coimbra, Isabel, Coimbra, Olga Mata (2011), Gramática Ativa 1, Lisboa: Lidel.
Face-to-face teaching (with mandatory participation in 80% of the sessions) with theoretical-practical classes highlighting, inter alia, the communicative, lexical and task approaches.
- Students will be assessed by direct observation, homework, participation in classes and exams. To obtain a certificate of achievement, the student must attend at least 75% of the total classes and have a positive evaluation.
- The assessment is continuous and based on two modules: an asynchronous module with weekly online work and a synchronous module with classroom or online classes:
Asynchronous module Synchronous module 60% Weekly exercises 10% Oral exam 20% Weekly Quiz 10% Final Exam
|1. Presentations (formal / informal).
2. Nationalities / Countries.
4. Formal and informal forms of treatment.
8. The meals.
9. Daily Routine.
10. The house.
11. Days of the week, months and seasons of the year.
12. Public places.
13. The spatial orientation.
|1. Affirmative and negative phrases.
2. Defined and undefined articles
3. Numerals. Adjective agreement with noun.
3. Formation of feminine and plural.
4. Usage differences between being and being.
5. Present tense of verbs
regular and irregular.
6. Simple past tense of regular verbs and
7. Peripheral conjugations: Estar a + infinitive;
Ir + infinitive; Frequency adverbs.
8. Prepositions of movement, place and time.
9. Personal, possessive, demonstrative, interrogative, and indefinite pronouns.
10. Adverbs and place phrases.
11. Conjugation of reflex pronouns.
12. Placement of personal pronouns.
13. Degrees of adjectives