Learning and understanding the principle of the Object Orieted Programming paradigm.
Design and implement simple Java applications following the OOP principles.
Weekly - Available soon
Total - Available soon
Portuguese. If there are Erasmus students, classes will be taught in English
O curso será realizado em inglês.
Conhecimento básico dos cursos anteriores, programação imperativa, matemática e lógica são necessários para frequentar o curso.
Java: The Complete Reference, (Ninth Edition) Herbert Schildt;
Theoretical classes will be held using the blackboard and projecting slides.
Practical classes will be held in computer rooms and laboratories, allowing the students to apply the concepts that have been explained previously by solving programming exercises.
Project with discussion
70% - Exam
30% - Project (the same as the first epoch). The project is mandatory.
- UML: requirements, use cases, class diagram
- Classes and objects in Java
- the concept of reference: basics on memory management in Java
- Methods with complex data types: definition and invocation
- Array of reference
- Information hiding and encapsulation. Visibility modifier
- Abstract classes
- Algorithms on graphs
- Dynamic Programming (depending on schedule)
Programs where the course is taught: