- To acquire fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge to perform tasks in the field of organization and Maintenance Management.
- To identify and assess costs of maintenance and non-maintenance; identify problems and solve production losses.
- To work in the Maintenance Management field planning maintenance actions focusing on systems reliability and consequently evolve into a philosophy of Total Productive Maintenance.
Ana Sofia Leonardo Vilela de Matos, Helena Victorovna Guitiss Navas
Weekly - 2
Total - 44
- Ho, S, TQM - an Integrated Approach, Kogan Page Limited, UK
- O’Connor, P., Practical Reliability Engineering, Wiley, NY
- Smith, S., Reliability Centred Maintenance, Reuters
- Cabral, J., Organização e Gestão da Manutenção, Lidel
- Kelly, A., Maintenance Organization and Systems, Athenaeum Press Ltd., England
The teaching method combines the expository approach, particularly in the theoretical classes, with approaches focused in simulated practice in the application of concepts. The practical work of the course looking for students to test and demonstrate the acquisition of technical knowledge and also the acquisition of interpersonal relationship skills for teamwork.
- The approval and final classification in the subject is done taking into account the results of a test and a group work to be carried out throughout the academic semester.
- The final classification is obtained from the classifications of the two evaluation elements, with the following weighting: test - 50%; work - 50%.
1. Models and Philosophies of Maintenance
2. Organization and Structure Maintenance (Framework; Models; Tasks; Centralized and Decentralized Maintenance)
3. Determination of Priority Actions
4. Planning, Programming and Maintenance Work Control (Main Features; Reasons; Planning and Programming of Work; Work Preparation, Planning and Programming Over Time; Documents Provided by Preparation)
5. Technical Documentation
6. Causes Analysis Techniques
7. Efficiency, Quality and Standardization in Maintenance
8. Costs of Maintenance and Inventory Management
9. Communication at the company
10. Condition-based Maintenance
11. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
12. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Programs where the course is taught: