Paula Cristina Gonçalves Dias Urze
Weekly - 4
Total - Available soon
Bryman, A. (2012). Social Research Methods. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 4th Edition.
Creswell, John W. (2014); Research design: qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods approaches. 4th ed. Los Angeles: Sage.
Coutinho, C. P. (2018). Metodologia de Investigação em Ciências Sociais e Humanas: Teoria e Prática (2ª ed).Coimbra: Almedina.
1. Introduction to research: theme, literature review and research planning
2. Research methods and techniques
3. Methodological strategies and research objectives, the stages of scientific research and the selection of research methods
4. Qualitative, quantitative and mixed research methods
5. Techniques for collecting and processing information: surveys, interviews, observation techniques, documentary research, ethnographic method
6.The role of the researcher
7. Ethical research issues
8. The research project design
9. Formulation of research objectives, research hypotheses and operationalization
10. The preparation of scientific reports, writing standards, structure, presentation, citation rules and bibliographic reference standards
Programs where the course is taught: