Master's in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Executive
This executive master's degree has as its main learning objectives:
1. Understanding the main currents and philosophies of thought that characterize innovation and entrepreneurship;
2. Developing a practical and action-oriented approach in each participant;
3. Viewing their industry from a value chain perspective, identifying the different participants and their incentives; Identifying new opportunities to create new business areas or to test new customer relationship models, value propositions, models and billing, among others
Students are expected to develop skills such as:
1. use general management skills in an environment of innovation and entrepreneurship; 2. know how to manage the process of product and service innovation;
3. skills of developing and presenting new ideas/business;
4. applying skills such as leadership, project
management and business model design; 5. creating a consumer-centric culture.
Master (2nd Cycle)
Access to other programs
Ricardo Zózimo e Pedro Oliveira
Portuguese and English
Completion of 60 ECTS distributed as follows: 30
ECTS in curricular units + 30 ECTS in thesis (Workproject)
For more information >> https://www.novasbe.unl.pt/en/programs/executive-masters/innovation-entrepreneurship/program
Conditions of admittance
- Only candidates from accredited or recognized schools in their countries of origin will be admitted.
- Candidates from Bachelor's programs with an academic degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Technologies, Engineering, Design and Architecture, Social Sciences, or other related scientific areas are accepted.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in functions relevant to their academic area, preferably executives, managers, and middle management who wish to improve or update their skills in innovation/entrepreneurship.
English language skills are required as some of
the curricular units will be taught in English.
|Fall 1st Half|
|14203||New Product and Service and Open Innovation||4|
|14204||Business Models Design and Lean Startup||4|
|14202||Technology Based Entrepreneurship||4|
|14501||Financing Entrepreneurial Ventures||4|
|14201||Corporate Innovation & Entrepreneurship||4|
|14301||Applied Research Methods||2|
|14212||Marketing Fundamentals, Planning & Execution||2|
|14207||Decision Support Models in a Complex Context||2|
|14206||Customer Development Process||2|