Master's in Finance and Financial Markets - Executive
This Executive Master aims to provide highly motivated participants with high-quality, up-to-date training in the areas of corporate finance
finance and financial investments.
program objectives include:
- Acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge about the areas of corporate finance most relevant to
professionals working in financial organizations and institutions
- Identification of risks and strategies to minimize them
- Use of derivative instruments such as swaps and futures
- Contribution to the corporate budgeting process
- Understanding the fundamentals and theoretical models underlying the financial markets
- Extracting insights from available information to accurately evaluate investment options
- Studying the practical aspects of asset pricing, asset portfolio management, risk mitigation strategies, and derivative pricing
- Defining and addressing ethical and regulatory issues
Master (2nd Cycle)
Access to other programs
Portuguese and English
Completion of 60 ECTS distributed as follows: 30 ECTS in curricular units + 30 ECTS in thesis (Workproject)
Fore more information >> https://www.novasbe.unl.pt/en/programs/executive-masters/finance-financial-markets/program
Conditions of admittance
- Only candidates from accredited or recognized schools in their countries of origin will be admitted.
- Candidates from Bachelor's programs with an academic degree in scientific areas such as Management, Technologies, Finance, or other related areas that require some knowledge of mathematics.
- Candidates must have 5 or more years of experience in functions relevant to their academic area, preferably executives, managers, and middle managers who wish to improve or update their skills in ??finance.
- English language skills are required as some of the curricular units will be taught in English.
|14506||Fundamentals of Corporate Finance||6|
|14509||Applied Corporate Finance & Restructurings||6|
|Fall 1st Half|
|14508||Financial Statement Analysis||2|
|14507||Ética e "ESG Standards"||2|
|14505||Introduction to Forwards & Futures||2|
|14514||Equity Analysis and Research||3|
|14510||Fixed Income, Asset Management and Options||3|