Engenharia de Marketing
1. Define Marketing Engineering and Analytics and its core building blocks, namely market response models
2. Gain understanding of customers and customer groups
3. Describe the techniques of customer segmentation and targeting
4. Understand how companies can succeed in competitive markets via differentation and positioning of their offers
5. Use techniques to firecast new and existing products
6. Know approaches to enhance the new product development process using data and analytics
7. Perform marketing budgeting, resource allocation, communication, promotion and pricing decisions
8. Focus on concepts and decision tools for online advertising
Paulo Miguel Rasquinho Ferreira Rita
Semanais - A disponibilizar brevemente
Totais - A disponibilizar brevemente
Idioma de ensino
Português. No caso de existirem alunos de Erasmus, as aulas serão leccionadas em Inglês
This course is tailored for students enrolled in MIS or Marketing programmes at the Master level.
Lilien, Gary; Arvind Rangaswamy; Arnaud de Bruyn (2017) Marketing Engineering and Analytics (3rd edition). DecisionPro, Pennsylvania, USA.
Método de ensino
Student should acquire analytical, information gathering, written and oral communication skills.
The following learning methodologies(LM) will be used:
1.Expositional to the presentation of the theoretical reference frames;
2.Participative, with analysis and resolution of application exercises, analysis and discussion of case studies, and of support and reading texts;
3.Active with the development of individual and group assignments;
4.Self-study related with autonomous work by the student.
Método de avaliação
Regular Season: continuous assessment, minimum 80% of class attendance
a) Individual Exam - the score of at least 8 points: 50%;
b) Team assignments, case studies, exercises - score of at least 10 points: 50%.
Final score of at least 10 points for approval.
Students who choose only the individual exam, minimum of 9,5 and the exam accounts 100% for final grade.
Re-sitting: Students who fail in the regular season or wish to try improving their grade. Exam accounts 100% for final grade, minimum score 9,5 points.
1. Marketing Engineering and Analytics
2. Assessing Customer Value
3. Segmentation and Targeting
6. New Product Development
7. Marketing Mix
8. Digital Marketing
Cursos onde a unidade curricular é leccionada: