Change management is the process, tools , and techniques for managing people side of change to achieve a business outcome.
We will look at change Management in the context of organizational behaviour, encompassing all activities aimed at helping an organization successfully accept and adopt new technologies, innovation and new ways to serve its customers.
Guilherme Hidalgo Barata Martins Victorino
Semanais - A disponibilizar brevemente
Totais - A disponibilizar brevemente
Idioma de ensino
Português. No caso de existirem alunos de Erasmus, as aulas serão leccionadas em Inglês
There are no previours enrolment requirements
Kotter, J. P. (1996). Leading change. Harvard Business Press.
Janssen C. (1996) The Four Rooms of Change (Förändringens fyra rum), Stockolm: Wahlström & Widstrand.
Heath, C., & Heath, D. (2008). Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard (2010). Made to Stick: Why some ideas take hold and others come unstuck.
Método de ensino
The curricular unit is based both on therorical and practical classes.
The practical classes will use a serious game methodology were students, in groups, interact with a change challenge and use an advandced simulator to navigate through change decisions and outcomes.
Método de avaliação
Change management simulation per group (40%), and exam (60%).
Change Management Plan (30%), and exam (70%).
- Introduction to Change Management
- Why do we manage change? Organizational and team change management in the digital age
- Change management assessment: cultural and IT driven change processes
- Creating a change management strategy (preparing the change management team; communication plan; sponsor roadmap)
- Aligning change management with business results (immunity to change; reinforcing change)
Cursos onde a unidade curricular é leccionada: